Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To Remember #3

The following have occurred in the last three weeks:
  1. Landon has pooped & pee peed in his little potty!!!!  His reward is to call someone, a sticker, or an M&M. 
  2. Landon attempted to turn on Josh's clock radio, which is usually tuned to a Christian station.  It wouldn't turn on this particular day and Landon decided to sing his own song, "Hooray God!  Hooray God!"  It was precious!
  3. Jillian has started laughing and being ticklish. 
  4. Jillian has rolled over three times from her tummy to her back.  The first time was while Gramma (Josh's mom who is also known as "Mimi"by Landon) was babysitting.
  5. Landon told me he needed to check his email!
  6. We converted Landon's crib into a toddler bed.  It's taking some time for him to adjust to it, as he is a "flopper" when he sleeps. 
  7. Jillian LOVES the exesaucers and LOVES watching Landon.
  8. We went to a play date where all the other toddlers are girls who are much smaller than Landon.  All day I was going over their names and the moms' names.  I would also mention that we needed to be gentle and share toys.  As we were pulling into the driveway I ran thru the names of everyone again.  He then added, "Be gentle."  He was listening!  :)
  9. I sing a song to Landon (and now Jillian) that I made up in the hospital when Landon was born.  It goes something like this- "Jesus loves you, Mama loves you, Daddy loves you," etc.  Occasionally Landon will sing the song and he thinks it is HILARIOUS to sing "Cups love you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment