Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Few Pics, Just Because

It's Thanksgiving day, and I should be getting ready for the family festivities today, buuuuuuuuut, I decided I wanted to post some pics of my kids.

Just because.
 His Pirate costume for Halloween.  
He kept saying, "Yo Ho Ho, and a bottle of DRUM."  

 My sweetness.

 Lunchtime at the Zoo.  Landon was being a bit stubborn and would only give goofy faces when I took out the camera.

 At the Zoo.  
Jillian thought it was GREAT to see all the people walking around.  

 Lovin' on Daddy.

 Another shot at the Zoo.  True to stereotype, Jillian thinks it's great fun to reach over the seat and bug her big brother.

And my ham.  I told him to make a happy face because if I say "smile" he makes a goofy face.  And this truly is his happy face.  
Always extremes with this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment