1. Jillian licks windows.....like a dog.
2. Jillian is still quite obsessed with shoes. Anyone and everyone's.
3. Josh was driving around with the kids when he suddenly heard Landon yell, "Dad! Stop the car! I have a truck in my bum!" He had been playing with a hot wheels truck and somehow managed to get it under his bum while strapped in the car seat.
4. Jillian says, "Wha-dee" for "water." We went to the Aquarium, and what did she continuously yell out? "Wha-dee!!!!" We went to the pool, the beach, the lake, etc, and she constantly yelled "Wha-dee!!!" She L.O.V.E.S. water.
5. My children love to "Roar" at one another. Jillian hasn't quite figured out when the game is okay to play though......she's even tried to play it in the middle of Mass.
6. Jillian is quite the instigator and antagonist (she gets it honestly.....from her mother.....who got it from her mother.....). One time at church, an older British lady even commented, "Oh! She's naughty! Look at how she's putting her foot on her brother's leg, and she knows he doesn't like it!" I think my favorite part of this event was how the lady said, "naughty." :)
7. Landon has become quite the staller at bedtime. One time he said, "But....my story says, 'When mommy leaves, I get scared.' " (this is from the tv show, 'Super Why'). So I said, "How about we change the words of your story?! Now it says, 'When mommy leaves, I go to sleep.' " He looked at me with an expression that said, "Touche mommy, touche."
8. For quite sometime now, Jillian has been sooooooo MAD about having to go to sleep at nap time and bed time that she launches anything onto the floor that's in her crib. She SCREAMS and cries and begs. E.V.E.R.Y. time she's put into her crib. And suddenly, last week, she decided that she wanted to cuddle with her babies and a blanket. So much now she doesn't want to rock in the rocking chair, but points to the crib. If Josh or I rub her back and sing while she lays down, she looks up at us and says, "night night!" One time I persisted with the singing and the back rubs (just to see what she would do....yes, I was antagonizing a bit) and she looked up at me and said, "Mama. I want to go night night." Then waved bye-bye to me. Sheesh! At least she's not screaming anymore.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment