Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Awesome Landon Quotes

Me: "Awww man! My computer is about to die."
Landon: "Just like Mufasa."

Me: "Hey, you're pretty awesome."
Landon: "Yeah. I know!"
Me: "And you're pretty great."
Landon: "Yes. [giggle]"
Me: "How did you get so great?"
Landon: "Jesus made me that way. That's the story! I'm pretty greek."
Me: "Yes you are! [pause] Wait. You're what?"
Landon: "Greek."

Landon: "Hey Jesus, I didn't say my prayers tonight because I'm sick and I have a headache.  Hey Mama, Jesus said that's okay, but I have to when I feel better."

Apparently he's been listening......because while he was praying he said, "Dear God, please help Daddy drive safely.  Help him to not unbuckle so he doesn't fly around in the car and bump into things.  Help him to not drive off the road and fall out of the car and get run over by other cars.  Amen."
No joke, word for word, this is what he said.

Landon: "Mama, where is the clock that lives on my arm?"
Me: "You mean your watch?"
Landon: "Ya."

Me: "Hey Landon, would you want to play soccer?  With other kids, on a team?"
Landon: "Where?"
Me: "On a soccer field."
Landon: "Uh, ya.  And I'll be the winner."

Babysitter: "So Landon, do you go to school or stay at home with your mom?"
Landon: "I stay at home with Mama and Jilly."
Babysitter: "And what does Daddy do?"
Landon: "He goes to work in his office in the basement."
Babysitter: "Oh!  So you're all at home together?"
Landon: "As a family."




1 comment: