Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Reasons....

....for starting this blog

1) We have a lot of family and friends and I'm not good at keeping in touch.  This hopefully is a way to keep people informed about our life that care to know!

2) I'm horrible about writing in Landon's "Milestone Journal" that I started in order to keep track of things.  I'm horrible at writing in my own journal to keep track of thoughts and happenings in my life.  I'm horrible at remembering events (the big and the little) unless they're written down or photographed.  So I'm hoping this is a way to remedy my poor ability to keep track of the things going on in our lives.

3) My life and every detail about it most often feels like chaos to me. I'm always attempting ways to get better organized, stay organized, etc.  This is yet another one of those attempts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blog world! I'm so excited because I feel like we never get to catch up. It seems like we're always behind on what's going on with each other. :) I'm doing my blog for the same reasons. I NEVER write in the kids' journals. You can print off your blog into a book too so I figured this is my version of scrapbooking. Can't wait to follow! [Warning: This gets really addictive if you don't keep it in check. Think about it- laundry or blog? Hmmmmmm.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it works, it will be fantastic for me to follow! The thing about FB is that after you post comments, they disappear into the bit bucket after awhile. So I like this idea.

    ReplyDelete