Landon was dressed up as a dinosaur and actually left the hood/head on most of the night! He RAN the whole time and attempted to play on swing sets, play with toys in garages, and invited himself into a few houses. He's only had a few M&M's and Smarties in his whole life, so had no idea what this whole "candy" thing was about. But being allowed to run all over the yards and from house to house was apparently the best thing ever!
Here are some pics.....
Happy Family!
This is outside my Aunt & Uncle's neighbor's house that we pre-partied at. Chili and pumpkin desserts, etc.
We had just come from our friends' cabin. We were exhausted and smelled like campfire!
Landonsaurus Rex is about to attack!
My sister dressed as "Flo" from the Progressive commercials. She is way more festive than I am and will most likely always be considered "cooler" than me by my children.
An "active" moment with my cousins Chloe and Clara. I'm not sure if this was a sweet gesture towards Clara or an antagonistic move, but it made for a cute picture!
Okay, this pic is not the most flattering for any of us, especially me. BUT, I had to post it to prove that I did participate in walking a little of the neighborhood that night.
ah, sorry i missed this.
ReplyDelete