On Saturday we were over at my parents' house and my dad and Landon came up from the basement. My dad then tells me that Landon got into his tool box. Literally INTO the tool box. Crawled inside and closed the doors.
As he is telling me this, I begin to think, "Was my dad not watching him like a hawk? Was Landon allowed to play around dangerous and heavy equipment & tools without adult supervision?" Apparently an alarmed expression was on my face because my dad then says....
"He really likes it in there.
But don't worry,
there's air holes so he's fine."
Really Daddy?! There's air holes?? I wasn't even thinking my child could be suffocating, but apparently I should have been thinking about it. I was contemplating sharp tools, rusty metal, grease, not the idea that the air flow was potentially restricted.
Geez. "There's air holes." Just the reassurance every mother needs to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment