- Landon's been waving paper or his hand around in the air in the morning light and saying "Dust, go away! Go away dust!" Great! Even my 1 year old is critical of my housekeeping. [I actually think it's incredibly cute when he does this but at the same time it hits an insecurity of mine that I'm not very good at keeping my house clean or neat!]
- I'm thinking about getting a foot measurer thing like the shoe stores use. Landon's foot grows so stinkin' fast I can't tell what shoe size he's in and don't have the patience to take him to the store with me. I saw on another mom's blog that she bought one and it sounded like genius to me!
- Trying to figure out what to do with Landon's hair these days. He's been needing a hair cut for awhile, but suddenly this week it looks like my friend's hair - James Vore - so now I'm thinking we won't get it cut so he can look like a rock star like James. A bit long, a bit sloppy, yet stylish. Plus, he's got a section that sticks up ALL the time and I'm thinking that if it's longer it might get heavy enough to lay down?
- Jillian is starting to lose her hair and get cradle cap. It literally looks like a receding hair line. I still think she's super cute but have a hard time believing other people when they tell me she's beautiful..... It's okay people, I know she looks like balding old man.
- Jillian has started to smile - and not just the spastic newborn smiles that don't mean anything. She even smiled at Landon this morning! She's way ahead of the curve with this and way ahead of Landon in this milestone.
- Landon loves to go find where the "baby" is when I get him out of the crib in the mornings. I love that he's so excited about her and likes/loves her.
- With every sound he hears, he says, "Hear it?" to me. Love that he's so curious and wants to share his experiences.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Random Thoughts & Weekly Events
Don't really have cohesive thought-monologues these days so here's some of the randomness in my brain.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment