Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jillian

Here is an update of Jillian.  I realized that most of my posts are about Landon so I thought I'd blog about Jilly a bit.

She is smiling and cooing.  She gets really excited to see Landon, unless it's when he wakes her up in the morning; in which case she whimpers.  People always comment on her big eyes and long/curled eye lashes.  She observes a lot and fights sleep.

Josh and I refer to her as a "position baby."  She's a bit particular about how she is held and how she is laid down. 

This is the first dress she wore. 

She loves to cuddle with Josh and he adores her.

She was outside with everyone at the cabin. It was chilly and windy so she's wrapped up all warm and cozy.  Josh took some pictures that look so cute!  However, this is her pooping face. 

She smiles at me the most.  I like to think she's saying "Mom, you're great" when she smiles a bunch at me. 

1 comment:

  1. She is just beautiful and she looks like you Difi! We need to get together sometime soon. I miss you and your cute babies!

    ReplyDelete