Thursday, March 3, 2011

To Remember #1

I've decided that I will entitle the posts of the random things I want to remember "To Remember."
Here's the first of the series...

  1. Landon puts his arms out and says "TA - DA" when he gets his shirts on.
  2. My little extravert asks everyday if we're going to someone's house or if people are coming over. He's always disappointed when I tell him, "We're staying at the house." or "It's just you and me today buddy!"
  3. While puking upstairs at the cabin, he heard Jillian crying downstairs. He said, "Oh! Jilly sad."  Such a good big brother. Even when he's horribly sick he's concerned about her.
  4. He's doing really well with learning his colors.  He loves brown.
  5. My little extravert says "Hi Kid!" whenever we see kids outside or on the playground.
  6. We're already having disagreements about whether to watch a "Landon show" or a "Mama show."

No comments:

Post a Comment