Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anniversary #4

Well, life got busy this month.....so I'm just now posting about our Wedding Anniversary on August 18th. 

I've been mulling over ideas for what to say, what to write.  I'm just not sure how to put the last 4 years of marriage into words.  More blessings and challenges than I could have imagined.  So, I'm skipping the meaningful, inspiring, reflective jargon, and moving straight to the pictures......because that's much easier to write about.   :)


 The Guys


The Girls


We're Married!!


Our reception was at the Roswell Mill.  We had some pictues taken on the covered bridge.  I love this one because of my black flip flops peaking out from beneath my dress.  It's a bit of steep hill to walk to the bridge so I didn't wear my wedding-day heals. 


And our 7 cakes that were D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S.

And most of our 275 reception guests.....


And my favorite picture from the whole day.  We were able to say a prayer together right before the ceremony.  The only other people around were the photographers, who were able to sneak a picture. 
It was the least rushed moment of the day.



To sum up ...... 
6.5 years of dating + 13 months of engagement
+ 4 years of marriage + 2 babies
= Josh & Allison 8/18/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment