Landon: "I'm ready Mama!"
Jillian: "I don't want to take a picture! I don't waaaaaant tooooooo!!!!!"
Landon: "I'll keep smiling, but I'm not sure why.
She's really getting annoying!"
Jillian: "Whyyyyy? Why must I take this pictuuuurrrrre?"
Jillian: "This is terrrrrrriblllllllle!!!!!!"
Landon: "Seriously? She's done crying?!"
Jillian: "This is the best you're gonna get."
Both: "If you say so?!"
Both: "Worst moment ever."
Both: "We're trying really, really, really, really hard to be cute."
Jillian: "I'm D-O-N-E. I hate getting pictures taken.
I hate this day. I hate that camera. You can't make me smile."
My cousin-in-law had her kids in a photo shoot recently for a kids' clothing line. Cute clothes, kids get some free clothes and you get some free pictures, etc. She sent me the contact info of the lady so I could get my kids in the advertisements and the get the free stuff. She said, "Send her a picture of the kids and she'll contact you about a scheduling a time for the photo shoot." I'm all about free stuff so went through my latest pictures to find one to send. Uhm, ya, found this set. I decided that while my kids are adorable and gorgeous, they are not exactly photo shoot material.
On the flip side, I'm working with a client on identifying facial expressions. This set of pictures will be quite useful in that activity!!! Yay for pouty kids!!!
The one of them holding hands with the "no expression" is the best...I roared! The caption on that is "we like eachother, really we do!"
ReplyDeleteSome incentive to take good pictures is in order...like "if you smile and be really good during the photos, then we might, just might have a reward after church" and then take them to get free chips/salsa or something!