In the hospital. He was very excited to see a "baby" but confused as to why she was there.
Our first attempt at a family of four photo. He sat still for about 10 seconds.
Watching tv with Daddy. He's done very well sharing laps and cuddle time.
First time we let him hold her. He was SO excited! He even grabbed and pulled her back when Josh pulled her of his lap. He's giving her a kiss in this photo.
Landon has been sharing toys with Jilly. Totally unprompted. Occassionally I turn around to find a random toy, like these blocks, laying on her lap.
He's a bit obsessed with the pacifiers. He finds hers or takes it out of her mouth, puts them in his mouth, and then fake cries. He'll say, "I baby." I managed to find this paci that he used for about a month before becoming a thumb-sucker. So, this is "Landon's paci" that he uses instead of getting his germs all over Jilly's.
As all older siblings must learn, they are bigger than the baby so they can't fit into everything the baby does, and can't play rough around the baby, etc. I've been trying to help Landon learn this and I've been telling him "baby Jilly is LITTLE and you are a BIG GUY." So now, everytime we highlight this, he puts his arms up like he's showing muscles and says "Gig Guy." Here's our attempt to video it.
No comments:
Post a Comment