Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Day 2011

Snow arrived in Georgia, just in time to keep Josh at home a little longer to help with the kids!  Here is a glimpse of our Snow Day.


Almost 5 inches at our house.  The most snow I've seen since the "blizzard" in the '90's.

In his snow gear.  It's the first time he's said "cheese" without being prompted.  His cheeks look super chubby because of adult ear muffs that he's wearing under the hood that push his cheeks forward.  And yes, that's a Tech sweatshirt he's wearing. My brother goes to Tech so we have to represent for "UN-cle" every once in awhile.




I love this video!!  It shows how deep the snow was and how unsteady Landon was the first few minutes walking in it.


Josh and Landon spent most of their snow day at our neighbor's house down the street.  They had a fire pit going and a four-wheeler to play on.  Landon apparently loved eating the snow but wasn't a huge fan of sledding or the four-wheeler. 

Jillian and I hung out in the house and rested :)

I tried to get a shot of her with the snow in the background.  Keeping her in the car seat on the stroller frame is the best way we've found to keep her safe from her rough-and-tumble brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment