Here is Landon and Esther Grace. The first to get up in the morning. They must have been watching tv because both are in constant motion most of the time.
The opening of the presents.
All the grandkids received a suitcase and backpack with their names on them! Landon was SO excited about his "Baa Paa" (back pack) he had to put it on right away!
Papa and Grammy and the kids.
Standing - Charlie, Jonah, Sarah
Sitting - Landon, Esther Grace, Ava
Our final attempt at a family pic. I had just woken up from a nap....so many Christmases and hosting the final one at my house was fun but exhausting.
Our house covered in Christmas snow!
Sunday at our house with Papa and Grammy was a great ending to our celebrations and gatherings. Next year will likely be even more lively with Papa and Grammy as the family is expecting 3 more babies to be here by July!
I love the picture of Landon and Esther Grace! It's so rare that they're that still. :) I've got a really good picture of Josh & Landon opening presents I have to send to you.
ReplyDelete