- Three of the last five nights Landon has woken up at night and come to sleep in our bed = Tired Mama
- In the last two weeks the earliest I've gotten to bed is 11pm because of holiday schedules and trying to get everything done before Jillian gets here = Tired Mama
- I'm 9 months pregnant which means I wake up several times a night to pee = Tired Mama
- I'm 9 months pregnant and my body is attempting to start labor. I've had strong and uncomfortable contractions the last two nights (ALL night) and several other nights in the last two weeks = Tired and uncomfortable Mama
- It's winter and I have no tan and my skin is dry. I hate wearing make up. = Ugly-skin/complexion Mama
- I'm close to being in labor so my body has started retaining water = Puffy Mama
- I'm prone to dark circles under my eyes, and pregnancy enhances this coloration and being tired makes it even worse = ugly complexion Mama
- The MAJOR contributor to me feeling not-so-pretty ..... Landon flails and thrashes while he's asleep. I was woken up to Landon's head crashing into my eye socket yesterday morning. I now have a BLACK EYE!!!!! = beaten-up Mama
So here's the recap >>
4 Tired Mama + 2 Ugly Complexion Mama + 1 Puffy Mama + 1 Beaten-Up Mama = Not-So-Pretty Mama!
[I tried to take a pic of the black eye but it didn't turn out very well in the pic/lighting.]
No comments:
Post a Comment