Sunday, December 19, 2010

Email from June 22nd 2010

Remembered an email I sent this summer and felt I should share it on my blog.....

So, today is the first day in a long time I've not worked and not had to run errands.  Plan was to get some stuff done around the house and play and maybe even take a walk with Landon!!!  But of course plans rarely work out so here's been my day so far, thought you all might get a kick out of it....
- 3 outfits soaked with pee
- 2 poops
- wrestled him 3 separate times to give him 3 different medicines
- tried to bite my boob and left slobber all over my shirt
- listened to him cry because I wouldn't let him play with my phone, turn on the    tv, drink from my water bottle, or eat some of Daddy's fruity pebbles
- he took only a 30 minute nap
- he discovered things roll down the stairs if he can put them thru the gate
- I found an unidentifiable item in his mouth he found on the floor
AND it's only 12:30pm!!!!
*sigh*
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment