Another email I found that I felt I needed to share on the blog. This was sent the day after Landon's due date (labor started 3 days after this email).
Okay, so I'm at home with only thank you notes to write. Bored out of my mind cause tv sucks.
So, here are the thoughts for the morning......
- how can I still be tired? i actually slept last night. I'll feel lazy if I go back to bed this early. I'll take a nap in a little while.
- I feel sick-ish again today. like my body is wanting to go into labor, but doesn't have the right combination to open that lock yet. I like that analogy......labor is a combination lock.....unfortunately it took me a whole week to figure out how to open my locker in 7th grade, so it may take awhile for my body to figure this one out.
- Kristi has a baby today!! so happy for them! I wouldn't be bored if I had a baby today.
- wish there was someone I could hang out with today, but my friends have jobs.....but my keys are in Josh's truck, so can't leave anyway....good, didn't want to take off the men's x-large gym shorts I'm wearing to put on underwear anyway.
- how is it possible for my body to produce this much pee every 30 minutes?!
- I'm hungry and have no desire to eat...that's weird
- I just felt uncomfortable yesterday, today I don't feel good, not quite sick, but not well either. ugh.
- VH1 is actually playing music videos. cool. hopefully they'll play until the Price is Right starts.
- crap, if he waits much longer he won't fit into the clothes I've washed for him, or the Newborn diapers I have for him. Heck, he might not even fit through my pelvis, which means I'll be recovering from surgery while you all clean, paint and organize my new house.......you all better start praying that he comes soon for your own good! ha! oh, this thought makes me laugh! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment